Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals
Stand. Float. Paddle. Eagles. Seals. Osprey. Otter. Sea Stars. Anemone. Crab. Kelp. Connect. Future Water.
Dance your way through our protected two main harbours of the Pender Islands and explore the vast marine life and cultural history of the Pender Canal at slack water. Take that full day adventure around South Pender Island and stop for a camp out at Beaumont Marine Park, part of the Gulf Islands National Park Reserve.
Our rental program is fit to suit anyone's paddling needs. As a fully equipped overnight outfitter, we also offer all of your overnight camping needs. Please contact us for your camping gear requests.
We aim to source our product as locally as possible and are proud to exclusively carry British Columbia owned Cascadia Board Co. Locally sourced boards mean designed for our great Pacific Northwest Ocean waters!
Please see below for our Stand Up Paddleboard rental rates for 2019.
If you would like to gain some confidence and skills while having fun, we offer 2-4 hour lessons, including a certificate of achievement through Paddle Canada, as well as 1 hour intro skills on Sunday mornings throughout the summer. If you chose any of these, we offer 1/2 price rentals for the remaining of your stay on Pender Island!
A few things you need to know:
- SUPers must know how to swim and must wear a personal flotation device at all times.
- your rental includes your SUP, paddle, pfd & board leash.
- wetsuits and drybag rentals available as added options.
Rental Rates 2019
Stand Up Paddleboards
Stand Up Paddleboarding is available almost everywhere! Although we may be a little biased to the majestic Southern Gulf Islands, there are many places around the world with amazing paddling. For a little help as to where SUP is available, check out Inflatable Boarder SUP Rental Guide and discover your next 'Standing on Water' Adventure!
- We do not allow you to paddle solo outside of Headquarters eyesight, as a matter of SAFETY.
- If you chose to paddle a little more adventure in mind, we require you to be very proficient at SUP and be able to read and calculate tides and currents.
- 48 hr. notice of cancellation and/or changes. a 50% administrative fee will be retained for any cancellations within 48 hours. Same day cancellations will be charged in full. Cancellations will be waived due to unsafe conditions (strong winds, thunder/lightning and poor visibility only).
- If you plan to transport a vessel on the roof of your vehicle you will need to have roof racks, padded cradles, and straps (or rope). We have extra pads and straps for a small rental fee if you need (based on availability).